The Megger TRAX is not just another multi-functional test instrument, but rather many intelligent instruments built into one box. The software includes a number of apps, making it fast and easy to perform a large range of different tests. The hardware offers unmatched flexibility and the range of cables and accessories adds even more flexibility, making it an efficient and time saving system for any user in the world.
A multi-functional solution for transformer testing. It also adds several common substation testing functionalities, and ultimately replaces numerous individual testing devices. Compared to conventional single-functionality instruments, the TRAX saves time and is more cost effective.
TRAX applications range from power transformers, where it offers several unique and outstanding features, to instrument transformers, circuit breakers, and many other substation components.
TRAX application areas can be greatly expanded by the use of auxiliary instruments:
▪ TDX120 – Accessory for tan delta /power factor up to 12 KV
▪ TCX200 – High current accessory for primary injection testing up to 2000 A
▪ TSX303 – Automated 3-phase switchbox for faster testing of power transformers
▪ TSX300 – Manual switchbox for easier connection during power transformer testing
▪ Line impedance kit – Kit for testing line impedance with TRAX